We are committed to customer service and satisfaction because we know that’s what has kept us in business for over 30 years.
Here are some of the ways we show that commitment:
All fieldwork, service and support are supplied by a great work group of local TAS technicians, not outside contractors. We provide live phone and field support for immediate solutions to most after- sale issues from tech support to call list changes. Our off hours “on call technicians” are available for emergencies. A beeping keypad can’t wait till Monday.
We sell the latest technology including App based wireless monitoring, which integrates alarm, video and your selected automations (for example, turn lights on or off, or adjust your thermostat using your phone). We can install a new system or upgrade an old one. Some companies sell equipment only they can service. We don’t do this. Our contracts are reasonable, one-year minimum and great rates. We sell for less than the large national companies.
Call us. We offer free onsite consultation at your home or business. We are easy to do business with. We have a showroom you can visit. Come see displays of live systems, get more information and get to know us.
- Focused on Customer Service
- UL listed monitoring for notification and insurance discounts
- New Mexico Owned and Operated for Over 32 Years
- Locally Owned since 1987, Licensed #27136, Bonded and Insured
- Great New Mexico Service
- Great Technology Partners for Apps, Monitoring, Products, and Services
- Update Older Systems with Apps and Automations
- Commercial Fire, Video, & Access Control
- Residential Integration of Security, Video, Locks, Garage Doors, Thermostats, Lighting via ONE APP
- Largest NM Dealer for Alarm.com <app and radio> and Emergency24 UL Listed Monitoring
- We Adopt Orphaned Alarms
- We Service Most Brands – DSC, Honeywell, GE, Qolsys, Interlogix,
- Easy to Do Business with – One year electronic agreements, email invoicing or paper, non-proprietary systems
- FREE Demos at Our Showroom
- Free “On Site” Estimates and Visit Our Showroom for a Free Demo
- Batteries and Parts
- Installed or Do It Yourself
- Preprogrammed DIY Wireless Packages for Out of State Customers
- Alarm, Video and Home Automation with One Panel and One App
- Real Time Activity Alerts and Notifications
- Smarter Systems are Safer with Fewer False Alarms
- Radio and Internet Links for UL Listed Monitoring (no phone line required)
- Prompt Installation